AVITA Technologies International Company Limited (“AVITA”) limited warranty for AVITA notebook computer devices
- AVITA provides limited warranty period, 12 months for customer who has free carry-in repair service, including parts and labor for the notebook computer.
- The limited warranty covers the battery pack within 12 months for the original purchase date as shown on the original proof of purchase.
- The limited warranty covers the power adaptor within 12 months for the original purchase date as shown on the original proof of purchase.
- AVITA accepts goods exchange (except for displayed products) after verified by Repair Service Centre with more than five (5) defective pixels within seven (7) calendar days from original date of purchase. Goods returned to dealer must be in original packing, with accessories and proof of purchase.
- AVITA accepts goods exchange (except for displayed products) after verified by Repair Service Centre with hardware failure within seven (7) calendar days from original date of purchase. Goods returned to dealer must be in original packing, with accessories and proof of purchase.
- Customer must present the original proof of purchase to AVITA Repair Service Centre for verification when warranty service is rendered. Service fee will be charged if any one of the documents cannot be produced. AVITA reserves the right to refuse services to anyone if original proof of purchase cannot be produced.
- Customer is responsible for delivering and collecting the Computer at his/her own cost when carry-in repaired service is requested.
- This limited warranty covers hardware only. Software, accessories such as connection cables, power cables and CD/DVD are excluded in the warranty.
- AVITA is not obligated to re-install preloaded software. Handling fee will be charged for the request of re-installation service.
- Customer have to ensure that you complete the online product registration within 30 days after the date of purchase for the product to enjoy the extra warranty extend (only suitable for some products). The limited warranty service is offered to the computer for defect(s) caused under normal usage, in the judgement of AVITA's technician.
The warranty is null and void under the following circumstances if:
- the computer has been damaged or has failed due to accident, cabinets/cosmetic damage, abuse, liquid spill or submersion, neglect, misuse, unauthorized modification, extreme environment, extreme physical or electrical stress or interference, fluctuation or surges of electrical power, lightning, static electricity, fire, acts of God or other external causes;
- the computer, included hardware and preloaded software, has been modified, altered and/or repaired by persons other than AVITA and/or AVITA's authorized service centers;
- the serial number has been altered, effaced or removed;
- AVITA may use parts or products that are new or refurbished and equivalent to new in performance and reliability in servicing your product.
- Any detective part which has been replaced, shall be AVITA's property.
- Customer should backup his/her own hard disk contents of his/her own accord before repair. AVITA shall not provide hard disk backup service.
- In case of repair, hard disk content may be destroyed and customer will not be informed in advance. AVITA shall not be liable for any data, records or program lost due to repair.
- Please refer to the Repair Terms and Conditions for the details on the Repair Services.